Almond Milk Recipe
Total time: 01 M
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 1 cup almonds soaked overnight and rinsed
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract or vanilla seeds scraped from bean
- 4 cups water
- Serving Size: 8 fl. oz.
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 150mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 1g
- Add water and soaked almonds to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Whole Juice" or blend on a Medium High speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Strain milk through nut milk bag or cheesecloth to remove almond skins and pulp.
- Rinse blender jar, place strained almond milk back in jar with remaining ingredients and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 3–5 times to combine thoroughly.
- Serve or store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Note: Nutritional information will vary based on how much almond pulp is removed from milk.
Keep the almond pulp and dehydrate it to use as defatted almond meal in other recipes, like our Vegan Berry Smoothie, Almond Hummus, Almond Facial, and Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies.