Blendtec blenders are built to last.
We're so confident in the quality craftsmanship and durability of our blenders that we offer these amazing warranties.
Warranty valid for residential products in the US and Canada only.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
The motor base and jar assembly, including all moving jar parts, are covered against leaking or breakage for the warranty period. Warranties begin from verified date of purchase.
Cosmetic damage, product abuse, unreasonable use, damage resulting from an accident (including fire, flood, earthquake or other natural disasters), product tampering, use of accessories not endorsed by Blendtec, service performed or attempted by unauthorized service agencies, units that have modifications, or have been or used for commercial purposes are not included under this warranty. Note: More than 3,000 cycles per year creates a presumption of commercial use. Failure to follow the instructions, warnings and safeguards contained in this manual and at www.Blendtec.com will also void the warranty.
THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PRODUCTS SOLD BY BLENDTEC OR ITS AUTHORIZED DEALERS
Blendtec warrants the blender motor to be free of defect in material and workmanship for the warranty period. During this period, such defects will be repaired or the product replaced at Blendtec’s discretion without charge. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, accident, or negligence.
All implied warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties of fitness and merchantability, are limited in duration to the warranty period on motor and jar as written at the time of purchase. Any unit to be submitted for repair must (i) be accompanied by proof of original purchase (ii) have a Return Authorization Number (“RAN”) from a Blendtec customer service representative, (iii) and must be shipped prepaid to the address provided by a Blendtec customer service representative. Obsolete products may be repaired or replaced with a model that is similar but not exactly the same as the model originally purchased. Original colors may not be available.
FOR INTERNATIONAL TOLL-FREE SERVICE PLEASE CONTACT:
Canada: (855) 230-0888
South Korea: 003-081-32941
United Kingdom: 0800-1510183
The above limitations may not apply in states where limited warranties are not allowed. Other warranties may apply outside of the USA and Canada. Using products outside the country it was designed for will void the warranty.
- Contact Blendtec immediately to diagnose the difficulty. Please have the blender serial number ready as well as a description of the problem. Do not attempt to do your own repairs. Repairs made by persons other than Blendtec authorized service representatives will void the warranty. Many issues can be resolved simply and quickly over the phone.
- If the difficulty cannot be resolved over the phone, your unit may require review by an authorized center for diagnosis and resulting determination of warranty eligibility. If blender is under warranty, Blendtec will repair or replace the unit at no cost. Cosmetic damage and abuse are not included. You must contact a Blendtec customer service representative to obtain a Return Authorization Number (“RAN”). Blendtec reserves the right not to accept returns which do not have a valid RAN.
- Upon receiving instructions from Blendtec, box up the authorized item or items to return and please include the provided return authorization letter.
NOTICE TO AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS:
Your goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
OUT OF WARRANTY
Contact Blendtec to diagnose the difficulty. Please have the blender serial number ready along with a description of the problem. Do not attempt to do your own repairs. Many issues can be resolved simply and quickly over the phone.
- If the blender is not under warranty and you wish to have it repaired, please call customer service with your serial number, place of purchase and date of purchase so we may give you further instructions on how to send your machine in for an out of warranty repair. You must contact a Blendtec customer service representative to obtain a Return Authorization Number (“RAN”). Blendtec reserves the right not to accept returns which do not have a valid RAN.
- When you ship your unit, please box up the authorized item or items for review and please include the return authorization letter provided by your Blendtec customer service representative.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: My blender box says it has a 10-year warranty. Is that correct?
A: Yes. Our Professional 800 and Tom Dickson Extreme blenders have 10-year warranties.
Q: Does this warranty apply to blenders purchased outside of the US?
A: Blenders purchased internationally are warrantied by the dealer who sold the blender. See the dealer you purchased your blender from for information about your warranty.
Q: Are blenders still under warranty for foreign service personnel?
A: Yes. All terms and conditions in the original warranty are still applicable for military members serving overseas.
Q: I have a residential blender, but I use it in my business. Does the warranty still apply?
A: Warranties for residential blenders are valid for residential use only. Using your blender for commercial purposes voids your warranty.
Q: Where can I find the warranty on commercial products?
A: The warranties for commercial products are located here: http://www.blendtec.com/pages/commercial-support
Q: I bought my blender used from someone else. Is it still under warranty?
A: All US, Canada and Mexico Blendtec warranties remain in effect from the day they were originally sold, regardless of the current owner, as long as they were originally purchased from Blendtec or its authorized dealers.
Q: Is my jar included in the warranty?
A: All jars included in the package you purchased are included in your warranty. Any additional jars purchased separately are warrantied for three years. For commercial warranties, visit http://www.blendtec.com/pages/commercial-support
Q: I purchased my blender in the US, but moved out of the country. Is my blender still covered?
A: Due to differences in voltage and variations in the stability of electrical power systems internationally, retail agreements, and fulfillment limitations, use of the blender and/or blender accessories outside of the US and Canada is not covered under the warranty. Call our customer service team at 1-800-748-5400 with more specific questions.