Desserts · Gluten Free · Ice Cream · Kids · Vegan · 23 comments ·
Mango Pineapple Sorbet Recipe
Enjoy the taste of the tropics from home in just seconds.
Total time: 45 S
- 1 orange peeled and halved
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar (or your choice of sweetener, to taste) optional
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 19g
- Protein: 0g
- Add ingredients to Twister, FourSide, Mini WildSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Ice Cream" cycle or blend on a Low speed for 15 seconds, then on a Medium-High speed for 30 seconds and serve.
Sorry….. Almond "Beverage" Technically Speaking.
Blend on Lo for 15 seconds, then blend on Medium for 30 seconds. Happy blending!
Blend on a Low speed for 15 seconds, then blend on a Medium to Medium-High speed for 30 seconds. For future reference, a list of blend cycle conversions can be found here: http://www.blendtec.com/blo…
I just buy my blendtec and does not have the ice cream button what should I do?
It’s been 2 years and no reply?
Leave a comment