Desserts · Gluten Free · Ice Cream · Kids · Vegan · 23 comments ·
Mango Pineapple Sorbet Recipe
Enjoy the taste of the tropics from home in just seconds.
Total time: 45 S
- 1 orange peeled and halved
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar (or your choice of sweetener, to taste) optional
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 19g
- Protein: 0g
- Add ingredients to Twister, FourSide, Mini WildSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Ice Cream" cycle or blend on a Low speed for 15 seconds, then on a Medium-High speed for 30 seconds and serve.
Just made this tastes great but machine sort of overheated so cannot remove jar from base on two corners like its been welded
Is the pineapple suppose to be frozen as well? When I make this, it is very soupy and does not have a sorbet consistency at all
Sure! You’ll just want to substitute the mango with another frozen fruit. Happy blending!
Leave a comment