Dairy-Free Strawberry Ice Cream
This creamy strawberry treat has an undercurrent of coconut and blends into a smooth and nutritious dessert in seconds. The frozen strawberries keep it cold.
Total time: 50 S
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 1/2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 8 oz. frozen strawberries approximately 1½ rounded cups
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 1g
- Add ingredients to Twister jar in order listed then place Twister lid on jar.
- Hold Twister lid and blend on Medium High speed for 40-50 seconds or until smooth, turning Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mor...VIEW RECIPE
If you're trying to live a healthy lifestyle and drink green smoothies, it's always best to make your own at home. Sm...VIEW RECIPE