Dairy-Free Strawberry Ice Cream
This creamy strawberry treat has an undercurrent of coconut and blends into a smooth and nutritious dessert in seconds. The frozen strawberries keep it cold.
Total time: 50 S
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 1/2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 8 oz. frozen strawberries approximately 1½ rounded cups
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 1g
- Add ingredients to Twister jar in order listed then place Twister lid on jar.
- Hold Twister lid and blend on Medium High speed for 40-50 seconds or until smooth, turning Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE
If you are living an active lifestyle, it can be hard to keep the refrigerator stocked with enough healthy ingredient...VIEW RECIPE