Weight Loss Green Smoothie Recipe
Kick-start your morning with this filling, tasty smoothie. It provides lots of essential nutrients without the calories.
Total time: 40 S
- 6 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 banana
- 1/2 cup pineapple fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp. almond or peanut butter
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 cups spinach packed
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 Medjool dates pitted
- Serving Size: 20 fl. oz.
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 315mg
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 23g
- Protein: 7g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Smoothie" and enjoy.
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mo...VIEW RECIPE