Velvety Spinach Soup Recipe
This soup is a simple way to add vegetables to your diet.
Total time: 02 M 10 S
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper ground
- 1/2 cup cooked great northern beans
- 1/8 tsp. curry powder
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. onion chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- Serving Size: 9 fl. oz.
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 514mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 5g
- Heat oil in medium saucepan; add onion and sauté until tender.
- Add spinach, cover pan with lid, and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Add all ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar and secure lid.
- Select "Soup" or "Hot" or "90" cycle (might need to run the cycle twice for desired heat) or blend on High for 90-180 seconds.
For a raw and vegan soup, omit the oil and use water instead of vegetable broth. Use soaked beans instead of cooked beans. Do not cook the onion and spinach before adding them to the blender.
This whole juice recipe comes from Christiann Koepke (christiannkoepke.com) and is full of fiber, vitamin C, potassiu...VIEW RECIPE
Sip this sweet beverage, which combines coconut milk with a refreshing touch of tart lime flavor.VIEW RECIPE