Velvety Spinach Soup Recipe
This soup is a simple way to add vegetables to your diet.
Total time: 02 M 10 S
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper ground
- 1/2 cup cooked great northern beans
- 1/8 tsp. curry powder
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. onion chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- Serving Size: 9 fl. oz.
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 514mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 5g
- Heat oil in medium saucepan; add onion and sauté until tender.
- Add spinach, cover pan with lid, and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Add all ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar and secure lid.
- Select "Soup" or "Hot" or "90" cycle (might need to run the cycle twice for desired heat) or blend on High for 90-180 seconds.
For a raw and vegan soup, omit the oil and use water instead of vegetable broth. Use soaked beans instead of cooked beans. Do not cook the onion and spinach before adding them to the blender.
Even those who don’t follow the latest and greatest diet fads have probably heard of celery juice by now. Influencers...VIEW RECIPE
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE