Vegan Chocolate Mousse Recipe
This vegan variation of a rich chocolate favorite will be loved by vegans, vegetarians, and meat eaters alike. Serve with your favorite berries.
Total time: 1 H 15 M
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 2 oz. semisweet chocolate
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- 2 very ripe avocados peeled and pitted
- Serving Size: 1 ramekin (2 1/2 oz.)
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 82mg
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 3g
- Add semisweet chocolate, coconut oil, agave nectar, salt, and cocoa powder to microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 20–30 seconds. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add avocado to Twister jar, and place lid on jar. Select Speed 1, and run for 10 seconds or until soft peaks form.
- Add chocolate mixture, and place lid on jar. Select Speed 1, and run for 5–10 seconds or until chocolate is incorporated.
- Pour into 4 ramekins, and chill for at least 1 hour.
You can also try our Decadent Chocolate Mousse.
It may not have the most appetizing name, but don’t worry, we aren’t actually recommending that you pour a tiger’s bl...VIEW RECIPE
Homemade, fresh pineapple juice is a great way to add tons of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants into your diet. Pi...VIEW RECIPE