Vegan Chocolate Mousse Recipe
This vegan variation of a rich chocolate favorite will be loved by vegans, vegetarians, and meat eaters alike. Serve with your favorite berries.
Total time: 1 H 15 M
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 2 oz. semisweet chocolate
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- 2 very ripe avocados peeled and pitted
- Serving Size: 1 ramekin (2 1/2 oz.)
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 82mg
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 3g
- Add semisweet chocolate, coconut oil, agave nectar, salt, and cocoa powder to microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 20–30 seconds. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add avocado to Twister jar, and place lid on jar. Select Speed 1, and run for 10 seconds or until soft peaks form.
- Add chocolate mixture, and place lid on jar. Select Speed 1, and run for 5–10 seconds or until chocolate is incorporated.
- Pour into 4 ramekins, and chill for at least 1 hour.
You can also try our Decadent Chocolate Mousse.
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE