Vegan Cheese Ball Recipe
A vegan spin on a party favorite, this non-cheese ball will leave your guests wanting more!
Total time: 01 M
- 1/4 cup dry roasted almonds
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews soaked for at least 2 hours
- 3/4 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 5g
- Add almonds to Twister jar and secure Gripper lid. Press "Pulse" 5-7 times. Dump onto flat surface.
- Add cashews to jar and place Twister lid on top of jar. Blend on a high speed for 40 seconds. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar and blend on a high speed until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Dump mixture over chopped almonds and form a ball. Coat surface of ball with chopped almonds.
- Chill for at least 2 hours. Let vegan cheese ball sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite veggies or vegan crackers.
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE