Vegan Cheese Ball Recipe
A vegan spin on a party favorite, this non-cheese ball will leave your guests wanting more!
Total time: 01 M
- 1/4 cup dry roasted almonds
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews soaked for at least 2 hours
- 3/4 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 5g
- Add almonds to Twister jar and secure Gripper lid. Press "Pulse" 5-7 times. Dump onto flat surface.
- Add cashews to jar and place Twister lid on top of jar. Blend on a high speed for 40 seconds. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar and blend on a high speed until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Dump mixture over chopped almonds and form a ball. Coat surface of ball with chopped almonds.
- Chill for at least 2 hours. Let vegan cheese ball sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite veggies or vegan crackers.
Even those who don’t follow the latest and greatest diet fads have probably heard of celery juice by now. Influencers...VIEW RECIPE
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE