Dips · Sauces · Spreads · Vegan · 17 comments ·
Vegan Cheese Ball Recipe
A vegan spin on a party favorite, this non-cheese ball will leave your guests wanting more!
Total time: 01 M
- 1/4 cup dry roasted almonds
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews soaked for at least 2 hours
- 3/4 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 5g
- Add almonds to Twister jar and secure Gripper lid. Press "Pulse" 5-7 times. Dump onto flat surface.
- Add cashews to jar and place Twister lid on top of jar. Blend on a high speed for 40 seconds. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar and blend on a high speed until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Dump mixture over chopped almonds and form a ball. Coat surface of ball with chopped almonds.
- Chill for at least 2 hours. Let vegan cheese ball sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite veggies or vegan crackers.
My Blendtec has four speeds. How do I make this recipe?
Definitely going to have to try this one! Anyone have a good healthy cracker recipe?
I don’t have a twister jar
How do you do without?
Blend on the high speed.
We have a Gluten-Free Cracker! http://www.blendtec.com/rec…
Leave a comment