Thick, creamy garlic avocado sauce with a hint of lemon. Great tossed with whole grain noodles or as a spread for sandwiches or veggie sliders.
Total time: 30 S
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 medium ripe avocado halved and pitted
- 2 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice approx. half a lemon
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper optional
- 1 clove garlic peeled and quartered
- Serving Size: ¼ cup
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 190mg
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 2g
- Add ingredients to FourSide jar and secure lid.
- Select "Sauces" cycle.
Note: If your Blendtec doesn’t feature a Sauces/Dips/Dressings/Batters button, blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
You can make this in a WildSide+ jar by increasing the ingredients 1.5 or 2 times.