Vegan Basil Avocado Sauce
Thick, creamy garlic avocado sauce with a hint of lemon. Great tossed with whole grain noodles or as a spread for sandwiches or veggie sliders.
Total time: 30 S
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 medium ripe avocado halved and pitted
- 2 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice approx. half a lemon
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper optional
- 1 clove garlic peeled and quartered
- Serving Size: ¼ cup
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 190mg
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 2g
- Add ingredients to FourSide jar and secure lid.
- Select "Sauces" cycle.
Note: If your Blendtec doesn’t feature a Sauces/Dips/Dressings/Batters button, blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
You can make this in a WildSide+ jar by increasing the ingredients 1.5 or 2 times.
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mor...VIEW RECIPE