Vanilla Ice Cream
Whip up a quick batch of delicious vanilla ice cream in your Blendtec with these five ingredients.
Total time: 01 M
- 1/4 cup half and half (half milk/half cream)
- 3 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups whole milk cubes (about 1 tray of frozen milk)
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 75mg
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 5g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid. Select "Ice Cream" cycle.
- If more blending is required, press pulse several times until desired texture is achieved.
Note: If your Blendtec doesn’t feature an Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt button, blend on a Low speed for 15 seconds, then blend on a Medium High speed for 30 seconds.
Even those who don’t follow the latest and greatest diet fads have probably heard of celery juice by now. Influencers...VIEW RECIPE
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE