Rice Milk Recipe
Total Time: 3 H 01 M 40 S
- 2 tbsp. honey maple syrup, or agave nectar, optional
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract optional
- 1/2 tsp. kosher or sea salt optional
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup brown or white rice
- Serving Size: ⅔ cup
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 130mg
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 1g
- Add all ingredients to large saucepan and bring to boil. Simmer for 3 hours and then let cool.
- Add cooked rice mixture to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and select "Whole Juice."
- Strain mixture through cheesecloth and sieve.
- Chill before serving.
Note: More water may be needed as rice cooks to prevent rice from burning. Additional water may also be added to WildSide+ jar to aid in blending. The amount of water used and the amount of rice strained will affect the nutritional information per serving.