Desserts · Kids · Vegan · 25 comments ·
Peach and Strawberry Fruit Leather Recipe
Send your children off to school with this healthy treat to complement any lunch.
Total time: 12 M 30 S
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 peaches peeled, pitted, and quartered
- 3 cups strawberries hulled
- Serving Size: 5" x 2" piece
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 0g
- Add all ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and select "Batter."
- Pour onto 13-x-15-inch pan covered with parchment paper.
- Dehydrate mixture in oven for 8–12 hours at 170°F or in food dehydrator until top is no longer sticky.
Replace strawberries with 3 cups raspberries. Replace peaches with 6 peeled, pitted, and halved apricots.
Honey does taste different than agave. It is still good, but the finished product will have a slightly different flavor.
Yes, for most recipes the substitution is 1:1.
Where do I find agave nectar?
Can I used tinned fruit for this? Thank you
You can find agave nectar in most grocery stores.
Leave a comment