Peach and Strawberry Fruit Leather Recipe
Send your children off to school with this healthy treat to complement any lunch.
Total time: 12 M 30 S
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 peaches peeled, pitted, and quartered
- 3 cups strawberries hulled
- Serving Size: 5" x 2" piece
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 0g
- Add all ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and select "Batter."
- Pour onto 13-x-15-inch pan covered with parchment paper.
- Dehydrate mixture in oven for 8–12 hours at 170°F or in food dehydrator until top is no longer sticky.
Replace strawberries with 3 cups raspberries. Replace peaches with 6 peeled, pitted, and halved apricots.
Watermelon rind, green grapes & chia seeds contribute to the green layer while watermelon and frozen strawberries...VIEW RECIPE
This whole juice recipe comes from Christiann Koepke (christiannkoepke.com) and is full of fiber, vitamin C, potassiu...VIEW RECIPE