Peach and Strawberry Fruit Leather Recipe
Send your children off to school with this healthy treat to complement any lunch.
Total time: 12 M 30 S
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 peaches peeled, pitted, and quartered
- 3 cups strawberries hulled
- Serving Size: 5" x 2" piece
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 0g
- Add all ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and select "Batter."
- Pour onto 13-x-15-inch pan covered with parchment paper.
- Dehydrate mixture in oven for 8–12 hours at 170°F or in food dehydrator until top is no longer sticky.
Replace strawberries with 3 cups raspberries. Replace peaches with 6 peeled, pitted, and halved apricots.
If you are living an active lifestyle, it can be hard to keep the refrigerator stocked with enough healthy ingredient...VIEW RECIPE
It may not have the most appetizing name, but don’t worry, we aren’t actually recommending that you pour a tiger’s bl...VIEW RECIPE