Peach and Strawberry Fruit Leather Recipe
Send your children off to school with this healthy treat to complement any lunch.
Total time: 12 M 30 S
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 peaches peeled, pitted, and quartered
- 3 cups strawberries hulled
- Serving Size: 5" x 2" piece
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 0g
- Add all ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and select "Batter."
- Pour onto 13-x-15-inch pan covered with parchment paper.
- Dehydrate mixture in oven for 8–12 hours at 170°F or in food dehydrator until top is no longer sticky.
Replace strawberries with 3 cups raspberries. Replace peaches with 6 peeled, pitted, and halved apricots.
Get the flavor of an Orange Creamsicle in a light, refreshing green smoothie. This creamy treat is so tasty, everyone...VIEW RECIPE
This recipe comes from Laura of NaturallyHealthyDesserts.com. Cashews are the base for this delightful dairy-free bev...VIEW RECIPE