Oven Roasted Tomato Sauce Recipe
This sauce is simple to make and will fill your home with a mouthwatering aroma.
Total time: 1 H 10 M
- 2 tbsp. fresh oregano
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion roughly chopped
- 2 lbs. tomatoes quartered
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 2g
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss all ingredients in 9-x-13-inch glass baking dish. Roast for 1 hour.
- Remove pan from oven, and let ingredients cool slightly.
- Transfer ingredients to FourSide jar. Secure lid and select "Sauce."
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE