Oven Roasted Tomato Sauce Recipe
This sauce is simple to make and will fill your home with a mouthwatering aroma.
Total time: 1 H 10 M
- 2 tbsp. fresh oregano
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion roughly chopped
- 2 lbs. tomatoes quartered
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 2g
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss all ingredients in 9-x-13-inch glass baking dish. Roast for 1 hour.
- Remove pan from oven, and let ingredients cool slightly.
- Transfer ingredients to FourSide jar. Secure lid and select "Sauce."
Get the flavor of an Orange Creamsicle in a light, refreshing green smoothie. This creamy treat is so tasty, everyone...VIEW RECIPE
This recipe comes from Laura of NaturallyHealthyDesserts.com. Cashews are the base for this delightful dairy-free bev...VIEW RECIPE