Oven Roasted Tomato Sauce Recipe
This sauce is simple to make and will fill your home with a mouthwatering aroma.
Total time: 1 H 10 M
- 2 tbsp. fresh oregano
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion roughly chopped
- 2 lbs. tomatoes quartered
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 2g
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss all ingredients in 9-x-13-inch glass baking dish. Roast for 1 hour.
- Remove pan from oven, and let ingredients cool slightly.
- Transfer ingredients to FourSide jar. Secure lid and select "Sauce."
Green beans can be a great first-stage solid food for babies. The tasty green vegetable is packed full of vitamins A ...VIEW RECIPE
This refreshing caramel frappe recipe is a popular dessert and afternoon pick-me-up. It's a sweet treat that can be a...VIEW RECIPE