Oven Roasted Tomato Sauce Recipe
This sauce is simple to make and will fill your home with a mouthwatering aroma.
Total time: 1 H 10 M
- 2 tbsp. fresh oregano
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion roughly chopped
- 2 lbs. tomatoes quartered
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 2g
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss all ingredients in 9-x-13-inch glass baking dish. Roast for 1 hour.
- Remove pan from oven, and let ingredients cool slightly.
- Transfer ingredients to FourSide jar. Secure lid and select "Sauce."
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mor...VIEW RECIPE
If you're trying to live a healthy lifestyle and drink green smoothies, it's always best to make your own at home. Sm...VIEW RECIPE