Green Vegan Smoothie Bowl
Total time: 01 M 10 S
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 avocado peeled & pitted
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 frozen banana cut in half
- Serving Size: 8 fl. oz.
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 90mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 4g
- Add almond milk, peanut butter, spinach and avocado to Twister jar and place Twister lid on jar.
- Hold Twister lid and blend on low for 10 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and place Twister lid on jar.
- Select "Smoothie" cycle or blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds, then a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 10 seconds, then Medium to Medium-High speed for 40 seconds.
- Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
Notes: This recipe is best when made in the Twister jar but can be made in other jars by following steps 1-3 above and then blending on a medium speed and stopping about every 10 seconds to check the texture and scrape sides back down to the blade.
*To prepare recipe in FourSide jar, multiply recipe by 1.5
*To prepare recipe in WildSide+ jar, multiply recipe by 2