Total time: 05 M
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 large avocado peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 0.66 cup coconut milk
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 4 Medjool dates pitted
- Serving Size: 9 fl. oz.
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 12mg
- Carbohydrates: 56g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 44g
- Protein: 4g
- Add coconut milk, agave nectar, cocoa powder, Medjool dates, and avocado to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Sauces" or blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add ice cubes to jar and secure lid.
- Select "Ice Cream" or blend on a Low speed for 15 seconds, then blend on a Medium to Medium-High speed for 30 seconds.
Note: To make this recipe in the FourSide jar, follow all of the same instructions. If there are still ice chunks in the mixture after the ice cream cycle is complete, hold down the pulse button for 6-10 seconds until the ice is blended and the star-shape or X is formed at the top of the fudgesicle frosty.
For a full recipe of frozen fudge pops, substitute 1 cup of ice cubes with 1 cup of plain almond or soy milk. After blending, pour mixture into ice pop molds, insert sticks and freeze until solid.
For a recipe with no avocado, use ¾ cup coconut milk, ⅓ cup agave nectar, 3 tablespoons cocoa or carob powder and ½ teaspoon xanthan gum to jar. Secure lid and press "Pulse" 4–5 times or until mixture becomes more viscous. Add 3 cups of ice cubes and secure lid. Select "Ice Cream."