Whip up this traditional banana bread recipe in the blender and cut prep time significantly.
Total time: 35 S
- 2 ripe bananas approximately 1 cup mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup granulated or turbinado sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose or whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts optional
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips optional
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 320mg
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 4g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add first 6 ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar and secure lid. Select "Batters" or blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 3–5 times or until dry ingredients are incorporated; do not overblend.
- If adding walnuts or chocolate chips, add to mixture and press "Pulse" 2-3 times to incorporate.
- Pour batter into greased 9" x 5" loaf plan.
- Bake for 50–60 minutes.
- Cool completely, and then slice into 12 pieces.
If using GF flour how much to be substituted and also should be add guar gum
Would love to see a vegan version!
I’ve made it with 1/2 cup of sugar or honey instead of 3/4. Milk instead of yogurt works well too. Add chia and flax seeds to it!!!! YUM
my friend has Vegan recipes on video for the incredible price of nothing ;) Enjoy http://kardenaskitchen.com/…
I have a printed copy of this recipe and it calls for 6 eggs. was that a typo or a different recipe? I have made it several times and really like it!
Leave a comment