Whip up this traditional banana bread recipe in the blender and cut prep time significantly.
Total time: 35 S
- 2 ripe bananas approximately 1 cup mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup granulated or turbinado sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose or whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts optional
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips optional
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 320mg
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 4g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add first 6 ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar and secure lid. Select "Batters" or blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 3–5 times or until dry ingredients are incorporated; do not overblend.
- If adding walnuts or chocolate chips, add to mixture and press "Pulse" 2-3 times to incorporate.
- Pour batter into greased 9" x 5" loaf plan.
- Bake for 50–60 minutes.
- Cool completely, and then slice into 12 pieces.
LUV the recipe! Altered it though a bit. No added sugar, yet added cinnamon, used spelt & coconut flour 3/4 c each and used cocoa nibs. Made yummy muffins instead of the loaf. Thanks so much. Thumbs up!!!
Like it! I don’t have the loaf pan, using the cake pan instead, baked for 40 mins, the color is so nice and smells good. Will use the recipe again. Thanks!
Love it! Thanks for sharing your modifications!
You can use applesauce instead!
What can I substitute for the yogurt? milk? oil? Thanks
Leave a comment