Apple Pie Smoothie
Get the apple pie taste without the time and prep work (and with much fewer calories!) with this dessert smoothie.
Total time: 01 M
- 2 large apples cored & quartered
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 0 1/16 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 frozen banana quartered
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 pitted dates or 1-2 tsp. honey (optional)
- Serving Size: 7 fl. oz.
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 45mg
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 19g
- Protein: 3g
- Add ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle or on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkled ground cinnamon.
This is a low-sodium, fresh tomato and vegetable juice you can enjoy every day — morning, noon, and night. We know th...VIEW RECIPE
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE