Raw · Smoothies · Vegan · 11 comments ·
Almond Blueberry Smoothie
Start your morning with this anti-oxidant almond berry smoothie.
Total time: 40 S
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tbsp. raw almonds
- 2 Medjool dates pitted (optional)
- 1/4 cup frozen blackberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 6 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Serving Size: 7 fl. oz.
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 65mg
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 28g
- Protein: 3g
- Add ingredients to Mini WildSide, FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed. Secure lid.
- Select "Smoothie" or blend on a Medium speed for 40-50 seconds.
I make this all the time with blueberries and no blackberries. Dates are an unnecessary source of sugar. The banana makes it sweet enough. For a change, add a couple sections of an orange.
so two dates later how much sugar without them?
Yea, definitely a lot of sugar and not much to slow it down as rushes towards your bloodstream. I would have to drop the dates and add a handful of spinach. You won’t ever taste the spinach but would help to slowdown the sugar uptake.
It would be about 12 grams of sugar per serving without the dates.
they’re trying to kill us. thankfully the warranty is transferable!
Leave a comment