Getting the Most from Blendtec's Customer Service
Blendtec's customer service experts are here to help you with warranties and any questions you may have. You can reach us Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. MST by calling 1-800-748-5400. When you call, please have your machine with you so we can troubleshoot together. Also please be ready to tell us the following:
- Blender serial number
- Place of purchase
- Date of purchase
- Name of the jar you're using (WildSide+, FourSide, or Twister)
- 4- or 5-digit number on the jar's bottom
- If your blender is abnormally loud: Run a blend cycle without the jar on the blender.
- If the noise diminishes, the jar needs to be replaced.
- If your blender has a burning smell: Run a blend cycle without the jar on the blender.
- If the burning smell continues, please call customer service to complete more troubleshooting.
- If the burning smell stops, the jar needs to be replaced.
- If your blender is smoking: Run a blend cycle without the jar on the blender.
- If the blender continues to smoke, please call customer service to complete more troubleshooting.
- If the blender stops smoking, the jar needs to be replaced.
- If your blender’s LCD shows the message Over-temp: Unplug the machine and allow it to cool for 20 minutes.
- Spin the shaft at the bottom of the jar before you put the jar on the blender. This step will help break any sugar built up on the seal.
- If you are going to store the jars for a while, put some food-grade oil around the seals. (The seals are self-lubricating, so when you use the jars regularly you do not need to add oil.)
- If you have more than one jar, alternate their use to keep the seals lubricated.
I purchased my blendtec in 2012. I use it once per month. This morning I had it on smoothie setting and it stoped after 20 seconds. I plugged into another outlet – but the LCD screen is blank – the unit appears to have lost al power.
My widemouth four side jar is starting to look very stained since I started using it every day. Anything I should be concerned about or is there a way to clean it?
Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-748-5400.
My name is Wai, my blendertec es3 is more than 7 years old, recently I use to grind pork meat , & suddenly the motor stop working, there is no smoke or spark.where I can send to fix?
Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-748-5400, it sounds like there may be an issue with your jar.
Leave a comment