Getting the Most from Blendtec's Customer Service
Blendtec's customer service experts are here to help you with warranties and any questions you may have. You can reach us Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. MST by calling 1-800-748-5400. When you call, please have your machine with you so we can troubleshoot together. Also please be ready to tell us the following:
- Blender serial number
- Place of purchase
- Date of purchase
- Name of the jar you're using (WildSide+, FourSide, or Twister)
- 4- or 5-digit number on the jar's bottom
- If your blender is abnormally loud: Run a blend cycle without the jar on the blender.
- If the noise diminishes, the jar needs to be replaced.
- If your blender has a burning smell: Run a blend cycle without the jar on the blender.
- If the burning smell continues, please call customer service to complete more troubleshooting.
- If the burning smell stops, the jar needs to be replaced.
- If your blender is smoking: Run a blend cycle without the jar on the blender.
- If the blender continues to smoke, please call customer service to complete more troubleshooting.
- If the blender stops smoking, the jar needs to be replaced.
- If your blender’s LCD shows the message Over-temp: Unplug the machine and allow it to cool for 20 minutes.
- Spin the shaft at the bottom of the jar before you put the jar on the blender. This step will help break any sugar built up on the seal.
- If you are going to store the jars for a while, put some food-grade oil around the seals. (The seals are self-lubricating, so when you use the jars regularly you do not need to add oil.)
- If you have more than one jar, alternate their use to keep the seals lubricated.
hello~ I would like to know that which kind of food-grade oil is fitted to the seals of the jars，what kind of the Operating Temperature Range of the food-grade oil could be used on the seals?
When I run my blendtec and use the increase speed. I notice increase on 1-4 but beyond that it sounds like it does not increase. My 4 setting sounds the same as my 10 setting.
Does it always show the same number, or does the number increase?
The numbers you are looking at may be the cycle count. It shows that you have used the machine 522 times. There is nothing to be concerned about. It sounds like it is running great.
Hello Mary, this is Daniela,
may I ask you a question? My Blendtec from the Professional Series is a refurbished one. It shows the message 00522 after I do liquefying for my green juices. Is this something I have to be concerned about?
Thank you very much for a response
- Daniela Abel
Leave a comment