Blendtec's customer service
experts are here to help you with warranties
and any questions you may have. You can reach us Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. MST by calling 1-800-748-5400
. When you call, please have your machine with you so we can troubleshoot together. Also please be ready to tell us the following:
- Blender serial number
- Place of purchase
- Date of purchase
- Name of the jar you're using (WildSide+, FourSide, or Twister)
- 4- or 5-digit number on the jar's bottom
Here are some simple troubleshooting steps you can try before you call us:
- If your blender is abnormally loud: Run a blend cycle without the jar on the blender.
- If the noise diminishes, the jar needs to be replaced.
- If your blender has a burning smell: Run a blend cycle without the jar on the blender.
- If the burning smell continues, please call customer service to complete more troubleshooting.
- If the burning smell stops, the jar needs to be replaced.
- If your blender is smoking: Run a blend cycle without the jar on the blender.
- If the blender continues to smoke, please call customer service to complete more troubleshooting.
- If the blender stops smoking, the jar needs to be replaced.
- If your blender’s LCD shows the message Over-temp: Unplug the machine and allow it to cool for 20 minutes.
And now for some tips on prolonging the life of your blender
- Spin the shaft at the bottom of the jar before you put the jar on the blender. This step will help break any sugar built up on the seal.
- If you are going to store the jars for a while, put some food-grade oil around the seals. (The seals are self-lubricating, so when you use the jars regularly you do not need to add oil.)
- If you have more than one jar, alternate their use to keep the seals lubricated.