Getting the Most from Blendtec's Customer Service
Blendtec's customer service experts are here to help you with warranties and any questions you may have. You can reach us Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. MST by calling 1-800-748-5400. When you call, please have your machine with you so we can troubleshoot together. Also please be ready to tell us the following:
- Blender serial number
- Place of purchase
- Date of purchase
- Name of the jar you're using (WildSide+, FourSide, or Twister)
- 4- or 5-digit number on the jar's bottom
- If your blender is abnormally loud: Run a blend cycle without the jar on the blender.
- If the noise diminishes, the jar needs to be replaced.
- If your blender has a burning smell: Run a blend cycle without the jar on the blender.
- If the burning smell continues, please call customer service to complete more troubleshooting.
- If the burning smell stops, the jar needs to be replaced.
- If your blender is smoking: Run a blend cycle without the jar on the blender.
- If the blender continues to smoke, please call customer service to complete more troubleshooting.
- If the blender stops smoking, the jar needs to be replaced.
- If your blender’s LCD shows the message Over-temp: Unplug the machine and allow it to cool for 20 minutes.
- Spin the shaft at the bottom of the jar before you put the jar on the blender. This step will help break any sugar built up on the seal.
- If you are going to store the jars for a while, put some food-grade oil around the seals. (The seals are self-lubricating, so when you use the jars regularly you do not need to add oil.)
- If you have more than one jar, alternate their use to keep the seals lubricated.
I have had my blendtec for about 12 years now in my Coffee bar, I mostly make frappe etc so obviously using ice. Should they be serviced and if so how can I get this carried out. I think it is noisy but it runs ok.
I bought new Blendtec Total on May 18/2018 from Best Bay. On the fourth day of the usage , I noticed there is no light on the display. The blender works, just there is no light on the display.
What should I do? Should I return it to the store? I don’t want to deal with warranty repairs on the first week of the usage.
Please contact customer care to help you with this issue.
My plug gets very hot when using the blender. It burned my fingers after I unplugged it. Is this normal or do I need to have it serviced?
i would make sure that you are hand drying it after to avoid hard water stains. Also try using vinegar and baking soda to clean it out if food has stained it.
Leave a comment