Peanut Butter CupcakesCalling all peanut butter fans! This cupcake is great as-is but check out our peanut butter and chocolate variation - it's sure to impress!
sifted all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375ᵒ. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Add butter, peanut butter, eggs, sugars, vanilla and milk to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 20-30 seconds until dry ingredients are mixed.
- Spoon 3 tbsp of peanut butter batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes. Repeat step 6 with remaining batter.
- Servings 26.0
- Sodium 150 mg
- Serving Size 1 cupcake
- Carbohydrates 22 g
- Calories 140
- Fiber 0 g
- Fat 5 g
- Sugar 13 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Protein 3 g
- Cholesterol 30 mg
To make peanut butter chocolate cupcakes, melt and cool 3 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips and follow these steps after making the peanut butter batter:
- Pour half of batter into a separate bowl.
- Add melted chocolate to batter in jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds or until chocolate is mixed with batter.
- Spoon 1.5 tbsp of peanut butter batter into prepared muffin cups. Top with 1.5 tbsp of chocolate peanut butter batter.
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.