Peanut Butter & Chocolate FrostingThis favorite duo of flavors come together to create a frosting that is perfect on either peanut butter or chocolate cupcakes!
Peanut Butter Frosting steps:
- Add Neufchâtel or cream cheese and peanut butter to jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds.
- Add powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time and blend on low until mixed. You may need to stop blending and scrape the jar with a rubber scraper to complete this step.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting steps:
- Add melted chocolate to peanut butter frosting and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 20 seconds or until chocolate is completely mixed into frosting.
To make two separate frostings (as seen in photo):
- Make peanut butter frosting as instructed.
- Remove about half of the peanut butter frosting from the jar before adding the chocolate.
Try this on our Peanut Butter Cupcakes.
- Servings 34.0
- Sodium 35 mg
- Serving Size 1 tbsp
- Carbohydrates 13 g
- Calories 80
- Fiber 0 g
- Fat 3 g
- Sugar 12 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Protein 1 g
- Cholesterol 5 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.