Zucchini Brownies Recipe
Here's a creative - and delicious - way to use that extra zucchini in your fridge. This recipe is also a great way to sneak more vegetables into your diet.
Total time: 30 M 50 S
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 medium zucchini trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips for garnish (optional)
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
- Sodium: 235mg
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 4g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add applesauce, butter, eggs, vanilla, sugar, cocoa, and zucchini to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and select "Batter."
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda to jar. Secure lid and press "Pulse" 4–6 times or until all flour is incorporated.
- Pour into a greased 9-x-13-inch baking pan. Bake for 25–30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and cover with chocolate chips, if desired.
It calls for 1 & 1/2 cups sugar – seems it would plenty sweet to me.
it has 1.5 cups of granulated sugar also
I don’t know about the applesauce sweetening it up but the 1 1/2 cups of sugar will!
Just came out of the oven…..I did add some extra milk chocolate chips to the top, but the brownies are delicious. My daughter just said she loved them! Yes, sweet enough.
It has 1.5 cups of sugar… geeez I hope it’s sweet enough.
Leave a comment