This homemade spinach pasta is healthy and simply delicioso, bringing brilliant color and nutrition to your dinner plate.
Total time: 40 M
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups spinach loosely packed
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- Serving Size: 4 oz.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Sodium: 47mg
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 11g
- Add egg, water and spinach to Twister jar, and place Twister lid on jar. Hold lid with one hand, and with other hand press "Pulse" 6–8 times or until spinach is pureed.
- Add flour and replace lid. Hold lid with one hand, and with other hand pulse 10–14 times to incorporate flour. Turn Twister lid counterclockwise during blending.
- Dump dough on work surface, and form dough ball. Roll out dough, cut to desired noodle size with pizza cutter or knife, and let dry for 20 minutes.
- Boil in salted water for 6-8 minutes or until tender.