Whole Wheat Pancakes Recipe
These wholesome pancakes, also known as pioneer pancakes, are perfectly paired with peach butter and Blendtec's Raspberry-Maple Syrup.
Total Time: 05 M 50 S
- Serving Size: 2
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Sodium: 270mg
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 7g
- Add milk and wheat berries to FourSide jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a High speed for 50 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 5–7 times to incorporate remaining ingredients.
- Allow batter to rest 5 minutes.
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto greased, heated griddle, and cook approximately 1 minute or until bubbles break surface of pancake and underside is golden brown. Flip and cook for approximately 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately or keep warm in oven at 200°F, loosely wrapped in foil.
Chill out with this delightful frozen adult drink that you can customize with your rum or tequila of choice.VIEW RECIPE
Need a light, cold refresher? Try this sweet watermelon cucumber slushie!VIEW RECIPE