Whole Wheat Pancakes Recipe
These wholesome whole wheat pancakes, also known as pioneer pancakes, are perfectly paired with peach butter and Blendtec's Raspberry-Maple Syrup.
Total time: 05 M 50 S
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 cup wheat berries
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Serving Size: 2 pancakes
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Sodium: 270mg
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 7g
- Add milk and wheat berries to FourSide jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a High speed for 50 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 5–7 times to incorporate remaining ingredients.
- Allow batter to rest 5 minutes.
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto greased, heated griddle, and cook approximately 1 minute or until bubbles break surface of pancake and underside is golden brown. Flip and cook for approximately 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately or keep warm in oven at 200°F, loosely wrapped in foil.
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE