Whipped Cream Recipe
Quick and easy whipped cream recipe ready in seconds to adorn any dessert.
Total time: 40 S
- 1 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 0g
FourSide or WildSide+ jar:
- Add ingredients to jar in order listed and secure lid. Blend on a low speed for 15-20 seconds.
- Using a spatula, move contents towards center of jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" for 1-2 seconds.
- Move contents towards center of jar with spatula. Continue pulsing and stirring 1-2 more times until desired consistency is reached.
- Add ingredients to Twister jar and place Twister lid on jar.
- Blend on low speed for 20-40 seconds and stop blending when desired texture is reached. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
For Chocolate Whipped Cream, follow instructions above and add 1 tablespoon cocoa powder and an additional 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar to the whipping cream and vanilla extract.
Chill out with this delightful frozen adult drink that you can customize with your rum or tequila of choice.VIEW RECIPE
Need a light, cold refresher? Try this sweet watermelon cucumber slushie!VIEW RECIPE