Whipped Cream Recipe
Quick and easy whipped cream recipe ready in seconds to adorn any dessert.
Total time: 40 S
- 1 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 0g
FourSide or WildSide+ jar:
- Add ingredients to jar in order listed and secure lid. Blend on a low speed for 15-20 seconds.
- Using a spatula, move contents towards center of jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" for 1-2 seconds.
- Move contents towards center of jar with spatula. Continue pulsing and stirring 1-2 more times until desired consistency is reached.
- Add ingredients to Twister jar and place Twister lid on jar.
- Blend on low speed for 20-40 seconds and stop blending when desired texture is reached. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
For Chocolate Whipped Cream, follow instructions above and add 1 tablespoon cocoa powder and an additional 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar to the whipping cream and vanilla extract.
It may not have the most appetizing name, but don’t worry, we aren’t actually recommending that you pour a tiger’s bl...VIEW RECIPE
Homemade, fresh pineapple juice is a great way to add tons of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants into your diet. Pi...VIEW RECIPE