Whipped Cream Recipe
Quick and easy whipped cream recipe ready in seconds to adorn any dessert.
Total time: 40 S
- 1 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 0g
FourSide or WildSide+ jar:
- Add ingredients to jar in order listed and secure lid. Blend on a low speed for 15-20 seconds.
- Using a spatula, move contents towards center of jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" for 1-2 seconds.
- Move contents towards center of jar with spatula. Continue pulsing and stirring 1-2 more times until desired consistency is reached.
- Add ingredients to Twister jar and place Twister lid on jar.
- Blend on low speed for 20-40 seconds and stop blending when desired texture is reached. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
For Chocolate Whipped Cream, follow instructions above and add 1 tablespoon cocoa powder and an additional 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar to the whipping cream and vanilla extract.
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE