Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Get your cheesecake fix without all the work!
Total time: 01 M
- 10 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk
- 4 oz. Neufchâtel or cream cheese
- 2 sheets graham crackers halved
- 2 tbsp. honey (or sweetener of choice, to taste) optional
- 1 1/4 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Serving Size: 7 fl. oz.
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 4g
- Add ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle or on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh berries.
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mo...VIEW RECIPE