Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Get your cheesecake fix without all the work!
Total time: 01 M
- 10 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk
- 4 oz. Neufchâtel or cream cheese
- 2 sheets graham crackers halved
- 2 tbsp. honey (or sweetener of choice, to taste) optional
- 1 1/4 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Serving Size: 7 fl. oz.
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 4g
- Add ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle or on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh berries.
If you're trying to live a healthy lifestyle and drink green smoothies, it's always best to make your own at home. Sm...VIEW RECIPE
Green beans can be a great first-stage solid food for babies. The tasty green vegetable is packed full of vitamins A ...VIEW RECIPE