Desserts · Smoothies · 6 comments ·
Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Get your cheesecake fix without all the work!
Total time: 01 M
- 10 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk
- 4 oz. Neufchâtel or cream cheese
- 2 sheets graham crackers halved
- 2 tbsp. honey (or sweetener of choice, to taste) optional
- 1 1/4 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Serving Size: 7 fl. oz.
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 4g
- Add ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle or on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh berries.
Definitely going into my smoothie file!
Definitely going to try this, but I think I will swap the strawberries for cherries. Oh wait, I could even do blueberries and have blueberry cheesecake. Hmmn, maybe I will do a bit of lemon extract and raspberries. I’d better stop thinking. You can do so much with this one!
Yes, it does. Liquids should always go first, followed by soft foods and then frozen items. As far as the "soft foods" in-between liquid and frozen, it doesn’t matter much there so those items are fine in any order. Happy blending!
We like where you’re going with this! There really are a lot of options here. Let us know how they turn out!
Does it make a difference what order the ingredients are placed in blender?
Leave a comment