Total time: 45 S
- 3/4 cup half and half (half milk/half cream)
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar or your choice of sweetener
- 1 cup fresh spinach lightly packed
- 2 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1/3 cup unsalted shelled pistachios
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 20mg
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 8g
- Protein: 3g
- Add all ingredients except pistachios to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Ice Cream" cycle or blend on a Low speed for 15 seconds, then on a Medium to Medium-High speed for 30 seconds.
- Add pistachios and press "Pulse" 2-4 times.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a bowl or Tupperware and freeze until desired consistency is reached.
To make this ice cream vegan, use coconut milk instead of half and half.
Remember to make this recipe your own! If you like it creamier or sweeter, add more cream or sugar. If you don't like larger pieces of pistachio, blend it to your desired texture.