Pineapple Cilantro Ice Pops Recipe
Chill out this summer with this refreshing frozen treat.
Total time: 01 M
- 1/2 banana
- 3 tbsp. cilantro
- 1 cup coconut water
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar (or your choice of sweetener, to taste)
- Serving Size: 1 Ice Pop
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 28mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 9g
- Protein: 0g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Smoothie" cycle or blend on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Pour into ice pop molds, and freeze for 8 hours.
This recipe comes from Laura of NaturallyHealthyDesserts.com. Cashews are the base for this delightful dairy-free bev...VIEW RECIPE
Trade out those chickpeas for white beans! This spin on traditional hummus is perfect as a dip or spread on sandwiche...VIEW RECIPE