Pineapple Cilantro Ice Pops Recipe
Chill out this summer with this refreshing frozen treat.
Total time: 01 M
- 1/2 banana
- 3 tbsp. cilantro
- 1 cup coconut water
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar (or your choice of sweetener, to taste)
- Serving Size: 1 Ice Pop
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 28mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 9g
- Protein: 0g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Smoothie" cycle or blend on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Pour into ice pop molds, and freeze for 8 hours.
Watermelon and lime combine for a delightful beverage perfect for a summer afternoon!VIEW RECIPE
Chill out with this delightful frozen adult drink that you can customize with your rum or tequila of choice.VIEW RECIPE