Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Calling all peanut butter fans! This cupcake is great as-is but check out our peanut butter and chocolate variation - it's sure to impress!
Total Time: 50 S
- Serving Size: 1
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 150mg
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 13g
- Protein: 3g
- Preheat oven to 375ᵒ. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Add butter, peanut butter, eggs, sugars, vanilla and milk to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 20-30 seconds until dry ingredients are mixed.
- Spoon 3 tbsp of peanut butter batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes. Repeat step 6 with remaining batter.
To make peanut butter chocolate cupcakes, melt and cool 3 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips and follow these steps after making the peanut butter batter:
- Pour half of batter into a separate bowl.
- Add melted chocolate to batter in jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds or until chocolate is mixed with batter.
- Spoon 1.5 tbsp of peanut butter batter into prepared muffin cups. Top with 1.5 tbsp of chocolate peanut butter batter.
This whole juice recipe comes from Christiann Koepke (christiannkoepke.com) and is full of fiber, vitamin C, potassiu...VIEW RECIPE
Sip this sweet beverage, which combines coconut milk with a refreshing touch of tart lime flavor.VIEW RECIPE