Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Calling all peanut butter fans! This cupcake is great as-is but check out our peanut butter and chocolate variation - it's sure to impress!
Total time: 50 S
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- Serving Size: 1 cupcake
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 150mg
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 13g
- Protein: 3g
- Preheat oven to 375ᵒ.
- Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Add butter, peanut butter, eggs, sugars, vanilla and milk to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 20-30 seconds until dry ingredients are mixed.
- Spoon 3 tbsp. of peanut butter batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes. Repeat step 6 with remaining batter.
To make peanut butter chocolate cupcakes, melt and cool 3 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips and follow these steps after making the peanut butter batter:
- Pour half of batter into a separate bowl.
- Add melted chocolate to batter in jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds or until chocolate is mixed with batter.
- Spoon 1.5 tbsp of peanut butter batter into prepared muffin cups. Top with 1.5 tbsp of chocolate peanut butter batter.
If you're trying to live a healthy lifestyle and drink green smoothies, it's always best to make your own at home. Sm...VIEW RECIPE
Green beans can be a great first-stage solid food for babies. The tasty green vegetable is packed full of vitamins A ...VIEW RECIPE