This favorite duo of flavors come together to create a frosting that is perfect on either peanut butter or chocolate cupcakes!
Total time: 50 S
- 8 oz. Neufchâtel or cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar divided
- 3 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips melted & cooled
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 35mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 1g
Peanut Butter Frosting steps:
- Add Neufchâtel or cream cheese and peanut butter to jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds.
- Add powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time and blend on low until mixed. You may need to stop blending and scrape the jar with a rubber scraper to complete this step.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting steps:
- Add melted chocolate to peanut butter frosting and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 20 seconds or until chocolate is completely mixed into frosting.
To make two separate frostings (as seen in photo):
- Make peanut butter frosting as instructed.
- Remove about half of the peanut butter frosting from the jar before adding the chocolate.
Try this on our Peanut Butter Cupcakes.