Peanut Butter Chocolate Frosting
This favorite duo of flavors come together to create a frosting that is perfect on either peanut butter or chocolate cupcakes!
Total time: 50 S
- 8 oz. Neufchâtel or cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar divided
- 3 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips melted & cooled
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 35mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 1g
Peanut Butter Frosting steps:
- Add Neufchâtel or cream cheese and peanut butter to jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds.
- Add powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time and blend on low until mixed. You may need to stop blending and scrape the jar with a rubber scraper to complete this step.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting steps:
- Add melted chocolate to peanut butter frosting and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 20 seconds or until chocolate is completely mixed into frosting.
To make two separate frostings (as seen in photo):
- Make peanut butter frosting as instructed.
- Remove about half of the peanut butter frosting from the jar before adding the chocolate.
Try this on our Peanut Butter Cupcakes.
This whole juice recipe comes from Christiann Koepke (christiannkoepke.com) and is full of fiber, vitamin C, potassiu...VIEW RECIPE
Sip this sweet beverage, which combines coconut milk with a refreshing touch of tart lime flavor.VIEW RECIPE