Peach Yogurt Cooler
This creamy yogurt smoothie is great as a breakfast, snack or even dessert. For an extra-special treat, put this smoothie in the freezer for at least two hours and eat it like frozen yogurt.
If you've enjoyed this recipe then feel free to check out our Orange Mint Cooler recipe.
Total time: 01 M
- 6 fl. oz. low-fat milk (or your choice of milk)
- 3 fresh peaches peeled & pitted
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup fat-free peach yogurt
- Serving Size: 9 fl. oz.
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 40mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 11g
- Protein: 4g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid (decrease ingredients by half if using Twister jar).
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle or blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds, then a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 10 seconds, then Medium to Medium-High speed for 40 seconds.
For a unique peach flavor, add 1/4 tsp of nutmeg to spice up your smoothie.
Leave a comment