Enjoy this Horchata recipe, a refreshing traditional Mexican drink on Cinco de Mayo, or any other day of the year!
Total time: 01 M 15 S
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 1/2 cup almonds soaked in 2 cups hot water for 3 hours and then drained
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup cooked rice rinsed after cooking
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Serving Size: 7 fl. oz.
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 17mg
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 9g
- Protein: 4g
- Add almonds, rice, and water to WildSide+ or FourSide jar and secure lid.
- Select "Whole Juice" or blend on a Medium High speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Medium High speed for 50 seconds.
- Serve as is, or pour mixture through cheesecloth for a thinner beverage.
For an adult version, add 1 ounce of rum to each serving.
Don’t knock it ‘til you try it! This tasty shake will have your guests coming back for more.VIEW RECIPE
Watermelon and lime combine for a delightful beverage perfect for a summer afternoon!VIEW RECIPE