Enjoy this Horchata recipe, a refreshing traditional Mexican drink on Cinco de Mayo, or any other day of the year!
Total time: 01 M 15 S
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 1/2 cup almonds soaked in 2 cups hot water for 3 hours and then drained
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup cooked rice rinsed after cooking
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Serving Size: 7 fl. oz.
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 17mg
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 9g
- Protein: 4g
- Add almonds, rice, and water to WildSide+ or FourSide jar and secure lid.
- Select "Whole Juice" or blend on a Medium High speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Medium High speed for 50 seconds.
- Serve as is, or pour mixture through cheesecloth for a thinner beverage.
For an adult version, add 1 ounce of rum to each serving.
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE
If you are living an active lifestyle, it can be hard to keep the refrigerator stocked with enough healthy ingredient...VIEW RECIPE