Gluten-Free Baking Mix Recipe
Many gluten-free items have a long list of ingredients. Keep this mix on hand so you can whip up breakfast or a snack anytime. Store this mix in the refrigerator or freezer, and let it come to room temperature before use.
Total time: 50 S
- 2 cups cornstarch
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups tapioca starch
- 2 cups white rice
- Serving Size: ¼ cup
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 5mg
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 3g
- Add white rice to FourSide jar and secure lid. Press "Speed Up" to Speed 9, and run full cycle.
- Add rice flour to large bowl or zip-top bag.
- Add oats to jar and secure lid. Press "Speed Up" to Speed 7, and run cycle for 20 seconds.
- Add oat flour, cornstarch, and tapioca starch to rice flour; incorporate all ingredients.
- Use immediately or store in zip-top bag in refrigerator or freezer.
This whole juice recipe comes from Christiann Koepke (christiannkoepke.com) and is full of fiber, vitamin C, potassiu...VIEW RECIPE
Sip this sweet beverage, which combines coconut milk with a refreshing touch of tart lime flavor.VIEW RECIPE