Gluten-Free Baking Mix Recipe
Many gluten-free items have a long list of ingredients. Keep this mix on hand so you can whip up breakfast or a snack anytime. Store this mix in the refrigerator or freezer, and let it come to room temperature before use.
Total time: 50 S
- 2 cups cornstarch
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups tapioca starch
- 2 cups white rice
- Serving Size: ¼ cup
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 5mg
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 3g
- Add white rice to FourSide jar and secure lid. Press "Speed Up" to Speed 9, and run full cycle.
- Add rice flour to large bowl or zip-top bag.
- Add oats to jar and secure lid. Press "Speed Up" to Speed 7, and run cycle for 20 seconds.
- Add oat flour, cornstarch, and tapioca starch to rice flour; incorporate all ingredients.
- Use immediately or store in zip-top bag in refrigerator or freezer.
You could try using brown rice flour, corn flour, mesquite flour or millet flour.
Hi, is there something you could substitute oats with?
Our apologies – we have updated the nutritional information. You can use this in place of flour in any recipe!
Hi there, is there a recipe page dedicated to things you can make using the baking mix…meaning can I use it to make biscuits, or bread or things of that nature? Also what is the serving size that uses those nutritional values? That part is omitted above. Thanks!!
Yes, you can! See this post for more information: http://www.blendtec.com/blo…
Leave a comment