Gluten-Free Baking Mix Recipe
Many gluten-free items have a long list of ingredients. Keep this mix on hand so you can whip up breakfast or a snack anytime. Store this mix in the refrigerator or freezer, and let it come to room temperature before use.
Total time: 50 S
- 2 cups cornstarch
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups tapioca starch
- 2 cups white rice
- Serving Size: ¼ cup
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 5mg
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 3g
- Add white rice to FourSide jar and secure lid. Press "Speed Up" to Speed 9, and run full cycle.
- Add rice flour to large bowl or zip-top bag.
- Add oats to jar and secure lid. Press "Speed Up" to Speed 7, and run cycle for 20 seconds.
- Add oat flour, cornstarch, and tapioca starch to rice flour; incorporate all ingredients.
- Use immediately or store in zip-top bag in refrigerator or freezer.
Fantastic, thank you! Much appreciated! :)
Run it on a high speed for 50 seconds. Happy blending!
Love the look of this. Is there something (not wheat) that I could substitute for cornstarch here?
Oscar, They All Do That! I Have The Classic. I Make Powdered Sugar, Hummus, Tahini, Dog Treats… I Work It Hard And Have Burned Out A Couple Of Jars, And Blendtec Has Fsithfully Replaced Them. You Will Be Happy.
You can substitute the cornstarch with tapioca starch but it may change the texture. Happy blending!
Leave a comment