Fruit Snacks Recipe
Give your kids a chewy snack you can feel good about.
Total time: 40 S
- 3 cups mixed berries
- 1/2 cup 100% fruit juice
- 1/4 cup sugar, honey, or agave
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. gelatin or 5 plain gelatin packets
- Serving Size: ¼ cup
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 3g
- Add berries and juice to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid. Select "Smoothie" setting. If you desire to remove seeds from fruit snacks, push the fruit puree through a sieve.
- Heat berry puree, sweetener, and vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat until bubbly. Remove from heat and slowly stir in gelatin until no clumps are visible.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Once snacks have set, remove from pan and cut into pieces.
For a vegetarian version, use agar powder in place of gelatin.
If you're trying to live a healthy lifestyle and drink green smoothies, it's always best to make your own at home. Sm...VIEW RECIPE
Green beans can be a great first-stage solid food for babies. The tasty green vegetable is packed full of vitamins A ...VIEW RECIPE