Fruit Snacks Recipe
Give your kids a chewy snack you can feel good about.
Total time: 40 S
- 3 cups mixed berries
- 1/2 cup 100% fruit juice
- 1/4 cup sugar, honey, or agave
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. gelatin or 5 plain gelatin packets
- Serving Size: ¼ cup
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 3g
- Add berries and juice to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid. Select "Smoothie" setting. If you desire to remove seeds from fruit snacks, push the fruit puree through a sieve.
- Heat berry puree, sweetener, and vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat until bubbly. Remove from heat and slowly stir in gelatin until no clumps are visible.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Once snacks have set, remove from pan and cut into pieces.
For a vegetarian version, use agar powder in place of gelatin.
Even those who don’t follow the latest and greatest diet fads have probably heard of celery juice by now. Influencers...VIEW RECIPE
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE