Crustless Veggie Quiche Recipe
Whipping up a delicious quiche has never been easier! This healthy breakfast dish has no crust, so it has fewer calories than a traditional quiche.
Total time: 40 S
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese grated and divided
- 6 eggs
- 2 green onions trimmed & halved
- 1/4 green bell pepper
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 200mg
- Sodium: 360mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 10g
- Preheat oven to 350˚F degrees.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of grated cheese over the bottom of a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Add eggs, green onions, green pepper, red pepper, milk, and salt to the WildSide+ Jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Medium-Low speed for 10-20 seconds.
- Add spinach to jar and pulse 3-4 times.
- Pour over cheese in pie plate and sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
Instead of a pie plate, divide evenly among 6 ramekins and bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until almost set.
If you're trying to live a healthy lifestyle and drink green smoothies, it's always best to make your own at home. Sm...VIEW RECIPE
Green beans can be a great first-stage solid food for babies. The tasty green vegetable is packed full of vitamins A ...VIEW RECIPE