Crustless Veggie Quiche Recipe
Whipping up a delicious quiche has never been easier! This healthy breakfast dish has no crust, so it has fewer calories than a traditional quiche.
Total time: 40 S
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese grated and divided
- 6 eggs
- 2 green onions trimmed & halved
- 1/4 green bell pepper
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 200mg
- Sodium: 360mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 10g
- Preheat oven to 350˚F degrees.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of grated cheese over the bottom of a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Add eggs, green onions, green pepper, red pepper, milk, and salt to the WildSide+ Jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Medium-Low speed for 10-20 seconds.
- Add spinach to jar and pulse 3-4 times.
- Pour over cheese in pie plate and sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
Instead of a pie plate, divide evenly among 6 ramekins and bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until almost set.
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mo...VIEW RECIPE