Crustless Veggie Quiche Recipe
Whipping up a delicious quiche has never been easier! This healthy breakfast dish has no crust, so it has fewer calories than a traditional quiche.
Total Time: 40 S
- Serving Size: 1
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 200mg
- Sodium: 360mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 10g
- Preheat oven to 350˚F degrees.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of grated cheese over the bottom of a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Add eggs, green onions, green pepper, red pepper, milk, and salt to the WildSide+ Jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Medium-Low speed for 10-20 seconds.
- Add spinach to jar and pulse 3-4 times.
- Pour over cheese in pie plate and sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
Instead of a pie plate, divide evenly among 6 ramekins and bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until almost set.
Sip this sweet beverage, which combines coconut milk with a refreshing touch of tart lime flavor.VIEW RECIPE
This sippable, decadent dessert is a sweet balance between banana and the deep caramel taste of cajeta. Drizzling the...VIEW RECIPE