Dressings and Marinades · Lunch · Salad · Sauces · Spreads · Vegan · 5 comments ·
Creamy Almond Salad Recipe
Serve this salad on a leaf of romaine lettuce or collard topped with sprouts and sliced grape tomatoes.
Total time: 40 S
- 1/4 cup almonaise (vegan mayonnaise made with almonds)
- 2 stalks celery roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic quartered
- 1/4 tsp. no-salt herb seasoning
- 1/3 cup raw almonds soaked overnight and rinsed
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds soaked overnight and rinsed
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 55mg
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 7g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 8–10 times or until desired consistency is reached; do not overblend.
This looks great, what a great idea!
Unfortunately, we don’t have an almonaise recipe. You can buy it at health food stores or search online for a recipe on another site (such as: http://www.food.com/recipe/…
What’s the almonaise dressing recipe?
Any vegan mayo would be great. I never heard of almonaise. Just Mayo has a ton of great flavors, but I always love Vegenaise best, from Follow Your Heart.
I assume that’s a 1/3 CUP of raw almonds :-)
Can’t wait to try it. I love my Blendtec!!
Leave a comment