Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie
So decadent, you would never know this is a green smoothie!
Total time: 01 M
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 8 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp. honey (or sweetener of choice, to taste)
- 6 whole strawberries
- Serving Size: 10 fl. oz.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 80mg
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 11g
- Protein: 2g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle or on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE
If you are living an active lifestyle, it can be hard to keep the refrigerator stocked with enough healthy ingredient...VIEW RECIPE