Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie
So decadent, you would never know this is a green smoothie!
Total time: 01 M
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 8 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp. honey (or sweetener of choice, to taste)
- 6 whole strawberries
- Serving Size: 10 fl. oz.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 80mg
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 11g
- Protein: 2g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle or on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mor...VIEW RECIPE