Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie
So decadent, you would never know this is a green smoothie!
Total time: 01 M
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 8 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp. honey (or sweetener of choice, to taste)
- 6 whole strawberries
- Serving Size: 10 fl. oz.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 80mg
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 11g
- Protein: 2g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle or on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
If you're trying to live a healthy lifestyle and drink green smoothies, it's always best to make your own at home. Sm...VIEW RECIPE
Green beans can be a great first-stage solid food for babies. The tasty green vegetable is packed full of vitamins A ...VIEW RECIPE