Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie
So decadent, you would never know this is a green smoothie!
Total time: 01 M
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 8 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp. honey (or sweetener of choice, to taste)
- 6 whole strawberries
- Serving Size: 10 fl. oz.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 80mg
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 11g
- Protein: 2g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle or on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE