Chocolate · Desserts · Green Smoothies · Smoothies · 5 comments ·
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie
So decadent, you would never know this is a green smoothie!
Total time: 01 M
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 8 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp. honey (or sweetener of choice, to taste)
- 6 whole strawberries
- Serving Size: 10 fl. oz.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 80mg
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 11g
- Protein: 2g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle or on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
i have a blender so i can make anything in this website! yay i can do all this
how old are you
Man blendtec recipes kick butt. I wish I had my blendtec still.
We have loved everyone we have tried!!
Leave a comment