Dinner · Meal Ideas · Soups · Warm Soups · 96 comments ·
Broccoli-Cheddar Soup Recipe
Do you love cheesy broccoli soup, but not all the calories that go with it? Try this lighter version, and garnish with chopped walnuts for a protein boost.
Total time: 01 M 40 S
- 3 oz. cheddar cheese roughly chopped
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups broccoli florets steamed and divided
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Sodium: 534mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 6g
- Add 3½ cups broccoli florets and remaining ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar. Secure lid and select "Soup" or blend on a High speed for 90-180, blending longer for hotter soup.
- Add remaining ½ cup broccoli florets to jar. Secure lid and press "Pulse" 3–5 times or until broccoli florets are desired size.
Add a pinch of crushed red pepper for a little kick.
Just made this today for the first time and it was delicious
The ingredients don’t specify the measurement amounts?
After the soup cycle runs, add the remaining ½ c broccoli florets to jar, secure the lid, and press pulse 3-5 times.
Monterrey Jack cheese tastes mighty good in this recipe too.
Leave a comment