Broccoli-Cheddar Soup Recipe
Do you love cheesy broccoli soup, but not all the calories that go with it? Try this lighter version, and garnish with chopped walnuts for a protein boost.
Total time: 01 M 40 S
- 3 oz. cheddar cheese roughly chopped
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups broccoli florets steamed and divided
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Sodium: 534mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 6g
- Add 3½ cups broccoli florets and remaining ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar. Secure lid and select "Soup" or blend on a High speed for 90-180, blending longer for hotter soup.
- Add remaining ½ cup broccoli florets to jar. Secure lid and press "Pulse" 3–5 times or until broccoli florets are desired size.
Add a pinch of crushed red pepper for a little kick.
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE