Best Brownies Recipe
Step out of the box, and give this recipe a try. These rich, fudgy brownies are irresistible.
Total time: 50 M
- 7/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup butter softened or melted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 0.66 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 80mg
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 27g
- Protein: 3g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add butter and chocolate chips to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Batters" or blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds.
- Add eggs, cocoa, sugar, and vanilla to jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 3–5 times.
- Add flour and secure lid. Pulse 3–5 times, and use spatula to scrape down sides of jar.
- Pour into greased 9"x9" or 11"x7" pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
If you're a nut lover, fold 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans into batter. If you're a chocolate lover, fold 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips into batter.
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mor...VIEW RECIPE