Best Brownies Recipe
Step out of the box, and give this recipe a try. These rich, fudgy brownies are irresistible.
Total time: 50 M
- 7/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup butter softened or melted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 0.66 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 80mg
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 27g
- Protein: 3g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add butter and chocolate chips to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Batters" or blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds.
- Add eggs, cocoa, sugar, and vanilla to jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 3–5 times.
- Add flour and secure lid. Pulse 3–5 times, and use spatula to scrape down sides of jar.
- Pour into greased 9"x9" or 11"x7" pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
If you're a nut lover, fold 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans into batter. If you're a chocolate lover, fold 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips into batter.
These are awesome! Be sure to melt the butter first or the blades just fling it to the outside and nothing mixes at first.
The meaning of boss!
It’s A very rich recipe. Ensure that you have tons of milk or ice cream to finish all the brownies. :)
Who agrees with me!
Bought my blendtech this morning. Just made these brownies….yummy! They are delicious.
Leave a comment