Berry Smoothie Bowl
Total time: 45 S
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Serving Size: 8 fl. oz.
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 45mg
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 3g
- Add ingredients to Twister jar in order listed and place Twister lid on jar.
- Hold Twister lid and with other hand, select "Ice Cream" cycle or blend on a Low speed for 15 seconds, then blend on a Medium to Medium High speed for 30 seconds.
- Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
Notes: This recipe is best when made in the Twister jar but can be made in other jars by following step 1 above and then blending on a medium speed and stopping about every 10 seconds to check the texture and scrape sides back down to the blade.
If your Blendtec doesn’t feature an Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt button, blend on a Low speed for 15 seconds, then blend on a Medium High speed for 30 seconds. If more blending is required, press pulse several times until desired texture is achieved.
To prepare recipe in FourSide jar, multiply recipe by 1.5
To prepare recipe in WildSide+ jar, multiply recipe by 2