Whip up this traditional banana bread recipe in the blender and cut prep time significantly.
Total time: 35 S
- 2 ripe bananas approximately 1 cup mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup granulated or turbinado sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose or whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts optional
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips optional
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 320mg
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 4g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add first 6 ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar and secure lid. Select "Batters" or blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 3–5 times or until dry ingredients are incorporated; do not overblend.
- If adding walnuts or chocolate chips, add to mixture and press "Pulse" 2-3 times to incorporate.
- Pour batter into greased 9" x 5" loaf plan.
- Bake for 50–60 minutes.
- Cool completely, and then slice into 12 pieces.
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE