Whip up this traditional banana bread recipe in the blender and cut prep time significantly.
Total time: 35 S
- 2 ripe bananas approximately 1 cup mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup granulated or turbinado sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose or whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts optional
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips optional
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 320mg
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 4g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add first 6 ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar and secure lid. Select "Batters" or blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 3–5 times or until dry ingredients are incorporated; do not overblend.
- If adding walnuts or chocolate chips, add to mixture and press "Pulse" 2-3 times to incorporate.
- Pour batter into greased 9" x 5" loaf plan.
- Bake for 50–60 minutes.
- Cool completely, and then slice into 12 pieces.
Nice! Cinnamon sounds like a delicious addition :) Thanks for sharing!
Yes, you can!
Can you use gulden free flour
We’re so happy you’re utilizing your blender for new things!
Yummy! I have had my blender for over 4 years, and this was the first time I used it to make a batter. Will def be using it for stuff like this more often. Thinking of trying out one of your cupcake recipes for my sons birthday. Oh and I agree, a little cinnamon would have been an awesome addition. Wish I would have thought about it before I baked it.
Leave a comment