Peanut Butter CookiesCalling all peanut butter fans! We know there are thousands of variations of peanut butter cookies that can be made but for a nice batch of simple, no-nonsense peanut butter cookies, you really can’t beat this recipe.
brown sugar , packed
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Add peanut butter, butter, white sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, and milk to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 15–20 seconds, or until the mixture reaches a uniform consistency.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt. "Pulse" until mixed.
- Add any optional ingredients. "Pulse" until mixed or remove from jar and fold them in.
- Roll into small balls of dough and place on ungreased baking sheet approximately two inches apart.
- Flatten dough balls with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes, or until edges of cookies are lightly browned.
- Serve warm, or store in an airtight storage container and refrigerate for later.
- Servings 48.0
- Sodium 60 mg
- Serving Size 1 cookie
- Carbohydrates 8 g
- Calories 80
- Fiber 0 g
- Fat 5 g
- Sugar 5 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Protein 2 g
- Cholesterol 10 mg
Try adding chocolate chips, coconut, chopped nuts or dried fruit during step 5.
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.