Kale Mango SmoothieEasily add some extra fruits and veggies to your meal with this mild (and tasty!) green smoothie.
6 fl oz
unsweetened almond milk, or your milk of choice
mangoes, peeled and pitted
chia seeds, optional
stevia (or sweetener of your choice), optional
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid. (If using Twister jar, decrease ingredients by half.)
- Select "Smoothie" or blend on Low speed for 10 seconds, then Medium to Medium-Low (speed 4) for 10 seconds, then Medium to Medium-High (speed 7) for 40 seconds.
- Servings 4.0
- Sodium 35 mg
- Serving Size 8 fl oz
- Carbohydrates 40 g
- Calories 180
- Fiber 7 g
- Fat 3 g
- Sugar 29 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Protein 4 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- For a smoothie that tastes less sweet and more "green," try substituting the banana with ½ of an avocado.
- You can replace the banana with berries of your choice.
- If your mango and banana are frozen, decrease your ice to ¾ cup and increase your liquid by about 4 oz.
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.